Excalibur EXC 2/2a Cavalier Mk I - an update.

Posted on



Just a note to let everyone know that the Cavalier Mk I is still on the cards, being well down the road to being finished.


Sorry about the delay but I have no control over the production schedule. Hopefully, there won't be much longer to wait now, as I received an email a couple of weeks ago from the maker, asking me to confirm the interior colours.


If you want one but haven't yet ordered, let me know as soon as possible as, out of the 100 to be made, the available stock left is getting very low.


Regards to all,


Add a comment:

Leave a comment:
  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


Add a comment